The book is beautiful. A statement of love and humanity. A book deserving of a place on any bookshelf. A gift for yourself or someone you love.
Portraits: The Book… reborn in heavenly white! With a beautiful white cover, the second edition is incredibly tactile! Immerse yourself right now as the books are now IN STOCK!!! Shipping is within 1 business day of your order. I ship with UPS/DHL/FEDEX.
If you would like me to make a personal dedication on the signature page to you/your recipient please state this when you order the book.
Due to an overwhelming demand, Portraits The Second Edition, this book of love and compassion, is now available to order. You will receive a personal confirmation of your order from me now and then a further email from UPS when the book has shipped.
A moving introduction, written by Josh Brolin, sets the scene for a deeply personal journey into what makes us all human. Through image and narrative, the book explores emotion and the love that connects us all. This isn’t documentary… it’s a powerful presentation of what it means to feel. Portraits, is a world renowned body of work. The project has been ten years in the making and has taken a further year to develop into book form. The book itself contains over 220 pages of beautiful portraits. You’ll laugh, cry and be delighted in equal measure, but most of all, you will be inspired by the people you’ll meet. Order this collectable SIGNED book now!
224 page, hard back, coffee table book
- Trim Size: 23 X 29 cm portrait
- Page Count: 224 pp text + 8pp ends + case
- Paper: Text – G-Print 170 gsm
- Ends – 140gsm white offset ends
- Case – 2,5mm board
- Printing: B/W images are trichro (2 blacks and a cool grey) + varnished and color images are also varnished. All varnished are matt. Text – duotone recto-verso + selective varnish 160 pages and 64 pages 4C recto-verso + selective varnish
- Case – Balacron Spectrum Ismara 26009 WHITE + white hot foilembossing stamping
- Bindery: Section sewn, 16 pages signatures, hard cover with round back, H/T band, glossy white foil on front, back and 4th cover
- ISBN 978-1-5272-9218-5
Wherever you are in the world, I can get a book to you.