Portraits, is a world renowned body of work created by Lee Jeffries. The project, which has evolved from Lost Angels, has been ten years in the making and has taken a further year to develop into book form. The book itself contains over 220 pages of beautiful portraits, presented with related stories, which when combined, produce an incredibly immersive and emotional experience. You’ll laugh, cry and be delighted in equal measure, but most of all, you will be inspired by the people you’ll meet. The introduction has been written by Josh Brolin.
Lee’s work has been featured throughout the worlds press and has been published by prestigious names such as Time Magazine, The Independent, BBC News, CNN and The Times, to name but a few. His portraits and work have also been seen on the big screen, most notably in Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ and the movie ‘Second Act’ starring Jennifer Lopez.
Portraits, The Second Edition is now available to pre-order. The second edition is limited to 2,000 copies only.
224 page, hard back, coffee table book, personally signed by Lee himself.
- Trim Size: 20 X 25,2 cm portrait
- Page Count: 224 pp text + 8pp ends + case
- Paper: Text – Text – G-Print 170 gsm
- Ends – 140gsm white offset ends
- Case – 2,5mm board
- Printing: B/W images are trichro (2 blacks and a cool grey) + varnished and color images are also varnished. All varnished are matt. Text – duotone recto-verso + selective varnish 160 pages and 64 pages 4C recto-verso + selective varnish
- Cover – soft touch lamination + white hot foil embossing stamping
- ISBN 978-1-5272-9218-5