BUY THE BOOK NOW by clicking this link Portraits
Portraits, is a world renowned body of work created by Lee Jeffries. The project, which has evolved from Lost Angels, has been ten years in the making and has taken a further year to develop into book form. The book itself contains over 220 pages of beautiful portraits, presented with related stories, which when combined, produce an incredibly immersive and emotional experience. You’ll laugh, cry and be delighted in equal measure, but most of all, you will be inspired by the people you’ll meet. The introduction has been written by Josh Brolin.
Lee’s work has been featured throughout the worlds press and has been published by prestigious names such as Time Magazine, The Independent, BBC News, CNN and The Times, to name but a few. His portraits and work have also been seen on the big screen, most notably in Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ and the movie ‘Second Act’ starring Jennifer Lopez.
240 page, hard back, coffee table book, personally signed by Lee himself.
- Trim Size: 230×290 mm portrait
- Page Count: 232 pp text + 8pp ends + case
- Paper: Text – symbol tatami white 135 gsm
- Ends – 145 gsm self tinted Modigliani nero
- Case – 2,5mm board
- Printing: B/W images are trichro (2 blacks and a cool grey) + varnished and colour images are also varnished. All varnished are matt. Text – duotone recto-verso + selective varnish 204 pages and 32 pages 4C recto-verso + selective varnish
- ISBN 978-1-5272-4803-8
The book is being sold and distributed by Lee’s distribution partner, Wintereffects (Snow Business GmbH) based in Germany.